Gritty, Passionate and One of a Kind – Rising hip-hop star BillyCEO releases new single and music video


Rising hip-hop star BillyCEO

Charged with infectious enthusiasm, BillyCEO is ready to captivate and inspire audiences from all walks of life, with her daring new single “Extortion”.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA, USA, Aug. 13, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — An ingenious artist determined to cement her place as the rising queen of hip-hop, BillyCEO is grabbing all the attention with her hottest new track, ” Extortion”. The stirring new track comes with a fitting music video, adding to BillyCEO’s splendid discography.

“Extortion” embodies a signature sweep, intelligent lyricism and catchy melodies – all of which sets the rising prodigy apart from other hip-hop artists. With his flow, flowing verses, captivating songwriting and engineering, BillyCEO delivers an unforgettable experience with his new track.

“Extortion” follows the artist’s three other original releases from 2022, including: “Two Ways”, “Come Along Way” and “Talken About”. The new song was composed after BillyCEO purchased an instrumental from YouTube. However, after reading the terms of the contract, she learned that the producer wanted 100% production credit and 75% from the writers, leaving Billy with only 25% of a song she created.

Discouraged by this unfair system, the eclectic entertainer decided to collaborate with hit producer TSH and “Extortion” was dropped for listeners on January 29, 2022.

“Sometimes I play along to my music and I’m surprised at what I just said or the sound quality, sometimes I’m even shocked. I’m my favorite artist and my number one fan, I rarely listen to other artists,” BillyCEO comments about his music.

Billy credits her parents as the reason she fell in love with music in the first place, inspiring her throughout her life and career. She remains grateful to her team for their many sacrifices to help her platform and hopes to shine as bright as she can before her grandparents, her anchors, depart for the next world. Aiming to hit the Billboard Hot 100, BillyCEO is on his way to becoming an international phenomenon and superstar at the age of 33.

Stream BillyCEO’s new music on Spotify and follow his extraordinary musical journey through ig:Billyceoduh
and TikTok: billyceo!

###

ON

Born and raised in sunny South Florida, Ashley “Kayolana” Williams has always been a “shine” person. His bright, youthful and brash musical delivery embraces and captivates the streets as well as a targeted and friendly radio audience. Writing about his views on fashion, life, love, laughter, friendships and jealousy, Billy delivers a point of view that many of his peers and fans can relate to.

From the age of 5, BillyCEO quickly showed an interest in music. From performing in front of close friends and relatives, to talent shows at local schools, to club performances on major stages, BillyCEO has already developed a strong fan base. The CEO has had a lot of success with viral videos starting with her lesbian lifestyle remix, Money Baby remix, So gone challenge and many more.

BillyCEO believes that his talent, drive, passion and endless enthusiasm are a direct gift from Almighty God. a premier niche music brand. She was able to perform in many big venues alongside some of the best industries. Trina, Plies, Fat Joe, Fetty Wap, Fabulous, Lil boosie, Young Thug, lil Wayne, just to name a few.

CONNECTIONS

Facebook: https://facebook.com/billyceogang
Instagram: https://instagram.com/billyceoduh
Twitter: https://twitter.com/billyceo
YouTube: https://youtube.com/billyceo
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7MHyA0gRNz8RCCVTWQtthm?si=ftnoXMLGQROXhbmYt_Fcyw
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/billyceo

BillyCEO
BillyCEO
+1 7866780316
Business@billyceo.com

Previous Beyonce Drops MASSIVE Teaser For 'Renaissance' Visuals As Fans Wait For 'Break My Soul' MV
Next Excision unveils its lineup for Paradise Blue 2023