Sweat It Out is a Sydney based label founded by the late AJAX.
Central Station Records has a long history in the Australian dance music scene dating back to 1976.
We are looking for a dynamic person with a passion for music to assist the team with music distribution, general office administration, marketing, public relations strategies and social media updating relevant to key brands, including Sweat It Out, Club Sweat, Central Station Records, Tinted Records, Dinky Records, October Records, Dark Machine Records, and Soul Modern.
Experience in music, digital distribution or media is an advantage, but not essential for the right candidate who is detail-oriented and able to juggle a heavy workload.
Distribution coordination tasks include:
- Assistance with digital deliveries; asset collections, metadata creation, delivery to channel partners, and release schedule management
- Maintain catalog numbers and barcode logs for Central Station and Sweat It Out
- Work closely with A&R for audio sourcing, label copy and artwork for releases.
In close collaboration with the promotions and advertising manager:
- Help with updating the RP contacts database
- Press / blog pitching assistance
- Responsible for compiling all updates on DSP, graphics, radio, blog / press, club, for regular campaign reports to stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining new versions of Spotify playlists organized externally and developing relationships with playlists
- Establish campaign calendars and communicate with stakeholders through ASANA
- Manage the record keeping of final public relations documents; including press releases, press photos, calendars, presentation sheets, public relations calendars and campaign reports
- Help create and format press releases in Mailchimp
Missions of the marketing coordinator:
- Creation and sharing of Linkfires / Assets
- Collection and preparation of marketing data for campaign reports
- Assist in the management of all the label’s social media
- Work with the design department to create the visual assets needed to market and promote certain releases, including shareable graphics, channel artwork, ads, etc.
- Review launch campaign schedules created by A&R and the Marketing Director and assist with deployment, including connecting with selected artists and partners and uploading content to the Facebook, Instagram and YouTube and Central Station & Sweat It Out websites.
General office administration duties include ordering stationery and office supplies, managing the studio reservation schedule and checking equipment after use, as well as storing kitchen and bathroom supplies. .
- Music management / public relations or related qualification would be desirable
- 1-2 years in a marketing / administrative assistant role
- A strong desire to work in the music industry, especially electronic music and dance music
- A solid understanding of public relations, marketing and digital concepts
- Proven writing skills – preferably in electronic music
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape of young people
- Advanced office administration skills including time management and IT skills
No distinction in recruitment or selection will be made between individuals in order to disadvantage some and advantage others. Factors such as gender, race, age or disability, which in most cases are unrelated to employment decisions, will not be taken into account when making employment decisions. ‘use.