Thrive Music is one of the world’s leading dance / electronic music labels, dedicated to building artist careers.
As Sync Manager, you will be responsible for researching, developing and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies and music supervisors. You will particularly focus on bringing in new business, as well as helping with the daily pitch of the synchronization departments of our distributors around the world. You will manage day-to-day synchronization activity in the United States, including creative and licensing administrative work, while seeking new business opportunities in television, film, advertising, and video games.
A passion and in-depth knowledge of a wide variety of music, especially dance and electronic music, is essential, along with an existing network of contacts and an ability to work independently.
- Research, development and maintenance of commercial relationships with clients throughout the United States in the film, television, advertising and video game industries.
- Pitch and place songs from our artists in film, television, commercials and video games.
- Develop and maintain relationships with music supervisors from film, television, video game and advertising agencies.
- Management of quotes, approvals and licenses for transactions.
- Creating targeted sync promotional assets for our frontline list, including mailouts, thematic playlists, email outings, artist showcases, and more.
- Organize and maintain Thrive’s online music catalog.
- Daily synchronization work including general administration, license tracking and financial reporting.
- Experience working in synchronization, whether in a label, a publishing house, an agency or as part of a music supervision role.
- Exceptional knowledge of dance and electronic music.
- A creative mindset, able to respond openly and thoroughly to musical briefings.
- Excellent communication and networking skills – you should be confident in meeting new people and seeking new business opportunities, as well as dealing with artists and managers on a daily basis.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- An autonomous person capable of working with and without direct supervision.
- An enthusiastic film and television fan who lives and breathes content, is constantly intrigued and excited by the use of music in media, and is ready to try new things to get ahead in this particular area.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education, preferred.
Please send your resume, work samples and a personalized cover letter to: [email protected]